Buying a home is one of life’s greatest milestones – and one of life’s biggest stressors. At The Credit Union for All, our top priority is making the entire home buying process – from Open Houses to Closing – as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
Because we are a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, you can rest easy knowing you are getting the best rate. All income generated is invested back into the credit union – that includes providing members with great rates and with the products and services that offer convenience and generally make their lives easier. You’ll see that if you choose to utilize our online mortgage application portal.
We are ready to partner with you!
Let’s get started!
When you've decided to buy a home - whether it's your first or your 15th - the best place to start is with securing Mortgage Pre-Approval.
Before looking at homes.
Before choosing a realtor.
Mortgage Pre-Approval from The Credit Union for All is the most important step in the entire home buying process. Here's why:
- It helps you set a budget
- It lets realtors and sellers know you are serious
- It strengthens your negotiating power
- It makes you more attractive to sellers
- It greatly improves your chances of securing your dream home
Set yourself up for home-buying success! Get started on the Mortgage Pre-Approval process today by giving us a call or emailing our Mortgage Specialists by clicking
For an estimate of your rate and monthly payment, please access our Mortgage Quick Pricer.
Buying a home is a big undertaking and it’s easy to be overwhelmed before the process even begins. But as our 16th President said, preparedness is the key to making any task easier. With a mortgage, some advance preparation will both speed up and simplify the entire process.
- Pay stubs from at least the previous 30 days
- Tax returns from the past two years
- All account statements from the past two to three months including checking and savings
- Asset account records from money market accounts, retirement accounts, 401(k), etc. This also includes information on all other real estate owned
- Employment history
- Business records if self-employed
- Other income source information
- Loan and credit card statements from the past 30-60 days
- Down payment gift letter, if applicable
- Rental history if you are a first-time homebuyer
- Driver's License or Government-Issued ID and Social Security Card
When you’re ready, we have two ways you can apply for a mortgage from The Credit Union for All.
You may choose to:
Our convenient and easy-to-follow online mortgage portal is a great option for those who have some experience with mortgage application process or who have done some advance preparation to educate themselves on the process.
Extensive research went into choosing our application portal and it's one of the most comprehensive and user friendly available. At any time, should you need assistance or guidance, we are here for you! Just give us a call during business hours or send an
Meet with our mortgage team
We are here for you! We have experience and expertise and are great partners through the mortgage process.
- You can contact us for help deciding if you are truly ready to purchase a home
- You can contact us when you’ve decided and are interested in pre-approval
- You can contact us if your current mortgage lender is not a great fit
- You can contact us if you began the process with an online lender and realized you would rather work with with a local expert
It’s never too late – or too early – to come to us. We’re here to open doors – not create obstacles. Our primary goal is make your journey to homeownership as simple, stress-free and rewarding as possible.
Please email us