One of the most valuable pieces of wisdom you can pass down to your kids and grandkids is the importance of making smart financial decisions.
That includes membership with The Credit Union for All. You can share your legacy by co-owning a STAR SAVERS KIDS CLUB account with your school-age kids.
ABOUT STAR SAVERS KIDS CLUB:
- With your membership, it just takes a $5 deposit to start a Super Savers account.
- You co-own the account with your child under 18.
- The account earns interest on balances over $25.
- These accounts have NO FEES!
- Star Savers receive special exclusive benefits, offers, incentives and rewards.
- Every Star Savers Kids Club Member can earn STAR CASH - available to redeem for prizes and at events!
- They'll also receive a gift on their birthday and account anniversary!
- As kids grow, their account can transition and achieve new milestones like access to a debit card and converting the account to checking.
THE VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP
Stars Saver Kids Club is designed to help ensure a bright future, full of opportunities by helping teach them important money lessons and cultivating a healthy relationship between kids and their money and finances, starting with the basics:
To be a member of the Star Savers Kids Club:
- The account must be opened with a parent, grandparent or guardian who is over 18.
- That person must be a member of The Credit Union for All. (No problem if you aren't currently. Membership is open to everyone!)
- Kids Club Members must be between the ages of 5-13.