When purchasing a mortgage at The Credit Union for ALl, our Mortgage Experts will work with you to make sure you receive the best rates possible and a payment that works with your budget.
Some occasions that may prompt you to consider refinancing your mortgage include:
- Your income, credit rating or situation has improved
- You have an adjustable rate and want to convert it to a fixed rate
- Your earned equity has increased considerably
- You want to lower your payment
- You want to eliminate private mortgage insurance
- You financed with another lender and our rates are lower
- Rates have dropped since you financed your mortgage
- You want to get cash out
Refinancing can adjust your payment, change your term, improve your rate - or all three. Since mortgage refinancing is basically trading in your old loan for a new one and often requires an appraisal as well as a title search and application fees – it’s important to consider this option carefully to confirm it makes financial sense.
Our Mortgage Experts are here to help. They’ll listen to your needs and help compare your existing mortgage to a new one. The Credit Union for All is often able to offer quick appraisals and market-low fees, which can clear the way for an easier, quicker path to a new mortgage.