Coming up with a down payment can delay - or even prevent - anyone from achieving their dream of homeownership.
With the Downpayment Plus Program, the hurdle is removed!
- This program provides forgivable grants to those wanting to purchase a home.
- It is NOT limited to first-time homebuyers.
- Applies to purchases only. Refinances are not eligible.
- Grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Grant is forgiven monthly over five years. Repayment is rarely required.
The Credit Union for All is one of a select few lenders participating in this program!
Don't wait! This is a limited program and funds may run out at anytime!
It takes just a few minutes to see if you qualify!
To learn more, please give the Mortgage Team a call or email us by clicking
*All loans subject to credit approval. Limits and terms apply. Potential buyers must meet minimums, maximums and terms set by grantor to qualify. Not all will be approved. Grant may be used to supplement downpayment, pay for eligible rehabilitation costs or escrow reserves and/or up to $500 for mandatory homebuyer education and counseling courses. This is a limited offer and may be exhausted, amended or canceled at anytime at the discretion of the grantor. Contact The Credit Union for All for complete details.